I just bought 10K in apple stock at 111.77. It went up to 113 this week. But now this article came out:

"Colin Gillis of BGC Partners this afternoon reiterates a Hold rating on shares of Apple (AAPL), and a $103 price target, writing that investors should look beyond what will be record-setting results in the December quarter, to several challenges he sees ahead.

Among concerns Gillis lists are that smartphone growth is cooling to the level of the broader phone market (i.e., including dumb phones); Apple is dependent on the iPhone; the market cap is large; the Apple Watch smart wristband may be limited in its success; and the Apple Paypayments system brings in minimal revenue."
From: http://blogs.barrons.com/techtraderd...back-says-bgc/

But then I read this article from Forbes that says you should buy it and it could reach near $150 this year:
"Recent profit taking has brought it down to $113, but analysts see the stock shooting as high as $150 this year. Many investors have made the mistake of under-estimating or under-rating the stock – and lost money in the process. Never belttle Apple! It always bounces back when it drops from its high perch. Product innovation will always rule at Apple, which has helped it to remain as the top global stock to play — in 2015 and beyond! "

I cant decide If I should sell right now to get my money back, or hold? I was going to use the money in about a year from now. Im hoping its up by then....Whats your thoughts on apple?

I kinda agree, that there wont be any big launches in the next 6 months or so, there big thing, the iphone 6, already came out, so Im not sure what news there will be to increase the stock in the next year or so. The watch is a dud, and the payment system I hear is a very small amount of revenue compared to their overall revenue.