Admin note - if you don't want this one the site, feel free to delete it and I'll understand.

It's located near Denver, CO... but, for the right price, I'm willing to deliver it or meet you half way or whatever.

Black exterior with light grey leather seats and interior, 2 powered seats, powered sun roof, 2 wheel drive, 6 cyl. 3.7 liter (gas), 16,000 miles, AC, power steering, power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, cruise control, AM/FM and 6 CD changer, radio controls on steering wheel, factory tinted windows, dual front airbags, roof rack, plenty of tread left on the tires, it's in perfect shape and nothing wrong with it. I've had the tires rotated last week, and regular oil changes at 3,000 miles. Asking $19,000 or best offer. The attached picture is not the exact Jeep, but it's the same thing. It's got the chrome package that has the front chrome grill, side chrome pieces, and chrome roof rack. It's got a decent amount of "get up and go" and it gets good gas mileage. It's still under factory warranty - which can be transferred over to the next owner.

Email me if you are interested or knows someone that is.
iam @ Cory Cochran dot com
or, feel free to send me a private message on here.

Thanks,
Cory