What another weird, wonderful, wacko-wacked out week on Tha-Street

FED raises the interest rate again, but the market goes happy for 24-hours!

Cramer takes a vacation at the worse possible time, but it figures

The more I enjoy Tha-Street and CNBC, the more I believe in the Chaos Theory to every damn thang

Jamais vu!

Here in Georgia, state politics, thankfully, grows nastier--(Dear gawd, puh-leaze, at their debates they go "Korean" politics and have fistfights, puh-leaze, puh-leaze, purty puh-leaze)--I particularly love it seeing a professional Christian Bible Thumper one of the more nasty delightfully mean spirits!

My county near Atlanta has opted to be the furst official Tree-Free County in the state, which is better than being another Bird Sanctuary county...I enjoy watching developers build more and more cluster over-price communities and people stand in line to buy, buy, buy--I will be so glad when the developers and whoring politicians nuke the mountains so we can have more cluster communities and box stores--a big booyah! for sociopathic Capitalism!

Wal-Mart is building its furst Wal-Mart City: people will be born in a Wal-Mart hospital, live, shop, make a living within the Wal-Mart bubble...When they die, they will be buried in the Wal-Mart cemetery...I thought this was a joke until I see them putting the finishing touches on this bubble and the city within...People are gah-gah about it!