Thread: The God Father vs Lord Of The Rings

DavidNoife

Default The God Father vs Lord Of The Rings

I do enjoy the Fantasy element and story of Lord of the Rings better than The Godfather. I think both movies do drag on , but Lord of the Rings is even more guilty of this. I keep falling asleep when watching The Godfather so I am not sure I can really judge it though.
    DavidJap

The Grandpas are voting en masse I see
    Hey Gramps dontcha have anything better to do in your dotage than trawl through comic book sites meant for your grandchildren?
    I swear old folks are literally everywhere.politics, religion ....even movies !?
    For all the people who avoided ageing Red Woman style by sitting through 3 hours each of Brando and co mumbling inanities and buying vegetables.....LOTR curbstomps

They are so different I find it hard to compare. Obviously God Father has the Superior acting etc. But if its which movie/s/trilogy I prefer?. It would depend what mood I am in on any given day.
    DarnellSof

You're comparing two movies, so use "better."
    When you use "best," it implies that you're comparing at least three choices, but you only have two available here.
    Notice: "Which candy, in your opinion, is better: Nerds or Snickers?"
    "The best kind of hard candy in the world, according to Jim, is most certainly Smarties," replied Bob.