Greetings Traders,

I am here to bring you my very original trading strategy. Please subscribe if you find this interesting or if you would like to see my insights. Also, feel free to ask questions, or post your own ideas regarding this strategy. It's built to be modified and tailored to every person. =]

Before we get started, I just want to give you some information regarding myself and how I came to develop this.

I am a US Citizen and originally got involved in the NYSE but then I moved to Germany and the time difference wouldn't allow me to trade the stock market. I was a little bummed, but then I found out about the FX Market being 24 hours a day. I was hooked. I have spent all of my free time studying and developing a trading strategy that will fit my needs, comfort level, and money management concerns. The goal for me, was to allow myself to have a trading strategy that will consistently make a profit. It also had to allow me to trade around my job. I work in the US Military so I needed a way to trade with my very busy schedule.

My idea came to me as I was just looking over the daily candles and I noticed something very, very interesting. Almost every single day, the price will move past the high or the low of the previous candle. If it doesn't, then an intrabar candle appears, and the next candle will move past the mother candle's high or low. Let me insert a picture to explain what I mean.