The performance of the Mad Hedge Fund Trader?s Trade Alert Service is still going ballistic, reaching the heady height of 59% for the year.
I know some of your saw your faith challenged when, at one point, the stock market was looking at five consecutive down days last week. The red ink all disappeared when the November nonfarm payroll delivered shockingly positive numbers, thus delivering one of my best up days of the year.

Including both open and closed trades, 24 out of the last 26 consecutive Trade Alerts have been profitable.

The Trade Alert service of the Mad Hedge Fund Trader is now up 59.76% in 2013. November came in at a stunning +11.58%, while the December month to date record now stands at +3.68%.

The three-year return is an eye popping 114.77%, compared to a far more modest increase for the Dow Average during the same period of only 32%.
That brings my averaged annualized return up to 38.3%.

This has been the profit since my groundbreaking trade mentoring service was launched three years ago. It all is a matter of the harder I work, the luckier I get.

I took profits on my long position in Citigroup (C), which just achieved a major upside breakout, and then rolled the capital into the Financials Select Sector SPDR (XLV). I cashed in on a short position in the Treasury bond market (TLT). I?ll go back in on the next rally. I also took profits on short positions in the Japanese yen as it approached new lows for the year, then doubled up again on a subsequent rally there.

I caught the entire 10% move up in Apple (AAPL) with a major long position. Higher levels beckon. My remaining long positions in the Industrials Sector Select SPDR (XLI) are contributing daily to my P&L, thank you very much. An aggressive position in the Japanese online giant, Softbank (SFTBY), also turned profitable, playing on the Japanese economic revival.

This is how the pros do it, and you can too, if you wish.

Carving out the 2013 trades alone, 74 out of 89 have made money, a success rate of 83%. It is a track record that most big hedge funds would kill for.
My esteemed colleague, Mad Day Trader Jim Parker, has also been coining it. Since April, his own performance numbers have just come back from the auditors, revealing that he is up a staggering 279%.

The coming winter promises to deliver a harvest of new trading opportunities. The big driver will be a global synchronized recovery that promises to drive markets into the stratosphere in 2014. The Trade Alerts should be coming hot and heavy. Please join me on the gravy train. You will never get a better chance than this to make money for your personal account.

Global Trading Dispatch, my highly innovative and successful trade-mentoring program, earned a net return for readers of 40.17% in 2011 and 14.87% in 2012. The service includes my Trade Alert Service and my daily newsletter, the Diary of a Mad Hedge Fund Trader. You also get a real-time trading portfolio, an enormous trading idea database, and live biweekly strategy webinars. Upgrade to Mad Hedge Fund Trader PRO and you will also receive Jim Parker?s Mad Day Trader service.

To subscribe, please go to my website at www.madhedgefundtrader.com, find the ?Global Trading Dispatch? box on the right, and click on the lime green ?SUBSCRIBE NOW? button.