I have been looking at this one. I like what I see here. Have a look at it folks...
Affinity Mediaworks is a company with a clear mandate to become an industry leader in the Entertainment, Media & Leisure Industry based in New York, and always be in sync with global markets. Affinity has formulated a strategic plan to fund the initial stages of a diversified portfolio consisting in media content through finance and sales & distribution of films and TV series.
We intend to become involved in the development, finance, sales, acquisition, distribution and marketing of high quality intellectual property devoted for the entertainment and leisure markets, through films under budgets from USD$4 to USD$8 million. We believe that our product line will represent a timely opportunity with the potential for fast acceptance in the international marketplace.
We also expect to be a sales company of innovative commercial products through the acquisition and financing of carefully chosen complementary feature films in the midst of completion or exposure during the major film markets and film festivals.