Hi everyone, I am from Quebec, Canada and I am planing a trip around the world with my girlfriend starting in may 2016. My first destination will be Ireland then Spain and then I will decide where to go, my goal is to go east until I am back in America.

I'm bringing a laptop in my backpack and my biggest dream would be to trade around the world and earn money doing so. I've tried forex in the past without success, now I am trying very hard to develop a scalping strategy on the NQ, and I am learning to trade stock as well, I had some good profit on Canadian stocks in the past months (don't know if it's beginner's luck!) .

My biggest passion is to travel, I've discovered more than 25 countries since 2010 backpacking on a tight budget. My second passion had become trading, I spend a lot of time reading and developing strategies since 3 years but unfortunately I've lost much more money than I won. I am quite stubborn, I know I will succeed in the future, I just don't know how long it's gonna take...

Feel free to give me some advise or to share some similar experience. I would be glad to meet other traders around the world or online so send me a private message if you're interested (English, French or Spanish).