INTRODUCTION.
Through my eBook on safe sourcing and easy importing I have helped hundreds of people in 35 countries learn how to enter the high profit world of importing. Their questions through my support channel provide the subject matter for alt of what I plan on posting here.

There are myths and misinformation in abundance on forums everywhere. I am here to dispel those myths and correct the misinformation that I see being published daily in business forums.

A bold claim? Yes, but all you need do is ask me some questions about sourcing and importing and you will soon find that because I have been there – done that for most of my long life, I do actually know what I am talking about.

Disclaimer: I do not pretend to be expert at online marketing. There are plenty of others who have far more experience than I in that field. I am well on my way through reading all 40 pages of Ecom man’s thread, but I already see that he can offer some good advice on the product selling side.

I have been self-employed since 1967, and I started with just enough cash to buy a typewriter and some letterheads. My first job after college was with a big shipping company. Eleven years after I started that first business in 1967 I began exporting my products to Asia/Pacific countries including China which I have visited on countless occasions.

After selling that business in 1987 I began importing from countries including China, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Brazil. This new business sold products B2B. I had no retail sales. Business boomed and soon I ran out of family members to employ, so I expanded by selling franchises until I had franchisees operating my importing business in 4 countries.

Heart surgery a few years ago forced me to sell that business but my brain won’t slow down so I wrote my book and am now having more fun than ever helping new entrepreneurs get a safe start into importing.

Fire away with your questions.