Latest News: Team Oveedia Exceeds Schedule at Expotur

Team Oveedia Exceeds Schedule at Expotur

Expotur 2016 Shaping Up to be a Strong Indicator of Oveedia’s Ability to Meet Monthly Growth Expectations

LAS VEGAS, NV–(Marketwired – April 25, 2016) – Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc. (OTC PINK: PNOW), parent Company of the Central American-Caribbean online travel Agency (OTA) Oveedia , announced today, that the Company has far exceeded the 32 meeting limitation at Expotur 2016 – having now been officially invited to and scheduled for over sixty meetings with potential affiliates at the major hoteling event for the Latin American Hospitality industry.

“Last week, we ran into the best type of problem a company like ours can have,” stated Melvin Pereira, President and CEO of Pure Hospitality Solutions. “Expotur’s scheduling software, for logistical reasons, only allows for attendees to setup 32 meetings. However, with just about three weeks until the start of Expotur 2016, last week, we reached our maximum meeting allowance, despite a large number of requests continuing to roll in.

“This would certainly become The Scheduling Conundrum, as we cannot allow ourselves to be restricted by time limitations and miss out on an opportunity that an emerging OTA like Oveedia must leverage. So, I rolled up my sleeves, strategized a plan to carry multiple meetings simultaneously, and requested two of our U.S. Delegates attend the event with me. We are now certain to meet everyone who is interested in speaking and signing on with Oveedia.”