Hi all.

I am in search of a good manual system that will be suited to my lifestyle. I have a job and am a father/husband, so my time is limited, but I am obscessed with finding a way to supplement my income.
I have tried automated systems but want to close the door on that for good as it was leading nowhere. Ideally I would like if someone could help me find a system which generated a good/stable income to supplement my existing income.

I am not looking for extravagant/ridiculous gains or one that makes us of many indicators. The simpler, the better. I just want it to supplement my existing income.

I cannot trade full time and can only trade the following times :

South Africa is GMT+2
The London/US is in session during my time of being awake, hence then I can be involved.
I have an hour or two before work (an hour or two before the london session opens). By the time the London session starts I go to work.
During my day, I have about 5 bouts of 10-15minutes each, which I can use. I also have a lunch hour.
I go to bed when the US session closes.

Google is full of get-rich-quick systems, but I am not looking for something like that. I am hoping to find a more serious system here or be pointed in the right direction.

I am currently enrolled at the school of pipsology(very well prepared btw), and everyhing I thought I knew is now background info. I always thought I knew a thing or two, but boy, was I wrong!

I have thoroughly researched and applied automated trading the last few (+/- 4 years or so) but sadly have nothing to show. Yes there were good times, but they were erased by bad trades. Always the 3 steps forward, 5 back move. I somehow clinged on, believing one day I will come across the hg. What a waste of time! I wish I had come to my senses earlier.

May the green accounts be with you.