Greetings fellow Stockaholics!

My inability to plan ahead caused me to miss the boat on archiving my old journal -- so here we are starting anew! Probably for the best, as my HSM journal experienced several face lifts & adaptations along the way. Having learned my formatting and general 'flow' lessons there, my hope is that this journal will be much 'cleaner.'

A basic premise to what this journal is all about... Primarily, I trade/sell monthly credit spreads which are deeply OTM. This strategy accounts for 67% of my portfolio, with the remaining 33% dedicated to what I consider to be value-based investments...well, for the most part...some sheer gambles reside in that section of my portfolio, but do not amount to a significant %. Those value investments are exactly that, investments...think buy-n-hold. Surrounding these core holdings, I place short term vanilla option plays (when conditions are right) in an effort to reduce my basis (or risk). That about sums up what I am all about as a trader & investor.

Along the way, I post my trades as near to real time as I can...though admittedly most of the time I'm off by a day or two (or ten). I post my original logic / thought process for each trade or investment, and then any subsequent updates to that trade are posted exactly as that...updates to the original post. Point being that if you find a trade or investment you're interested in, check the original thread from time to time for updates...if you like! After each month's Expiration Day, I post my monthly roll-up which covers how I did (or as of late, how I didn't do!), along with some rambling reflection.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, hope to see ya around! I really am excited about this new chapter -- so thanks for the opportunity!