Thread: A confession, an apology,

Default A confession, an apology,

I forgive you, you don't have to go. 30%
    Leave and don't come back. 17%
    Who the hell are you? 52%
    When I joined the Geists I developed an addiction to anonymity. After we all got banned and I could no longer post as Pixiegeist I made different accounts to keep my masquerade going. I can't even begin to name all of them, there have been too many. The three most recent ones have been Aberration888, Cruel_Cosmos, and ERROR_MACRO.
    I know that a promise from me doesn't mean much of anything, but I vow to be my authentic self from now on. If enough people are willing to give me a second chance by the end of the day than I'll stay, if not then I'll never post here again. You decide.

I do not care about anything you just said in all honesty. You do what you want.

Don't know you, who the Geists are or what you've done. Best thing is to move forward, make up for whatever it is you've done. Leave the bad in the rear view and keep moving. If you like where you are, then stay, and don't hurt anyone else (if you have). Best anyone can do.

I haven't hurt anyone, I'm just dishonest. I was, anyway.

Just move forward bro. Learn from your mistakes and don't do what negative things you have done ever again.