Here is the Nzd/Usd trade on the 5 minute chart I took on Friday. Please keep in mind this was a long trade however the 15 minute trend was DOWN and so I do not recommend a new trader to take trades like this. There was ALOT of confluence and hence that is why I took the trade.

1. Please notice the 3 red arrows on this chart. This area was acting as a level of resistance because the first two times price stopped and reversed and the 3rd time price stalled before a POWERFUL move up right through the moving average. For this reason, that price when retested the first time would become a great support area.

2. Notice the green arrow which is your buy signal. I took the entry here at the confluence of the triple top retest, the red moving average, and the lower band AFTER A SIGNIFICANT MOVE UP! Remember, after a strong move like this, the first hit of the white moving averages on the other side will almost always lead to a move to the other side before the trend potentially continues.

3. Stop loss was below the last swing low which happened to be about 2 grid bars and your take profit was the equal on the other side. Please note this was counter trend on the 15 minute so I was NOT looking for more than a 1:1 reward to risk trade!