Thread: Shell Companies

Could someone please explain exactly what a shell company is, and how they work?

Thanks in advance.
    PLEASE do not take my word on any stock I post! Do your own DD and make an educated and informed decision. KNOW the companies you are investing in. No one hits the "buy" button but you.. don`t be a sucker for other peoples` enthusiastic posts...

THERE REALLY IS A METHOD TO ALL MY MADNESS

Default Shell Companies

a shell company is one which is kinda prepared to do a reverse merge with.... basically just an empty shell left from some company. Used to be a very popular way for a company to get itself into the market, but with the recent rule changes it is not nearly as cost efficient any longer.

Hope that helps

That helps a lot, thanks a bunch!

Anyone else? Please?

Thanks!

PLEASE do not take my word on any stock I post! Do your own DD and make an educated and informed decision. KNOW the companies you are investing in. No one hits the "buy" button but you.. don`t be a sucker for other peoples` enthusiastic posts...

hmmm have you looked at wikipedia SHELL CORPORATION Also take a glance at ALTERNATIVE PUBLIC OFFERING

Smile Re: Shell Companies
    Oh, thanks! Those articles should help me a lot. Thanks again!

PS Did you by any chance see my other question on this forum?

Last edited by KittyCat; 09-03-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: sp