Hi Phantom,

Looks promising, but... :-)
Seems like there is a "but" everytime.
So look for example at the first trade (the 800 pips one). What makes you think that you would have jumped in at the start of the big downward candle? Also what makes you think that you would have exited exactly at the bottom?

Yeah that makes a good trade, but that looks like 250 pips to me. According to the strategy, one would enter at the open of 11.02, and exit at the close of 19.02. Why? Simply because it is when we have the crosses. I didn't analyze the rest of the trades on your screenshot, but I am sure the same applies.

Later edit: The second trade (the 500 pips one) is actually a loss. The entry would be at the close of 19.02 (1.4294) and the exit would be at the close of 25.02 (1.4211). Yeah, at some point the trade will be 357 pips in profit, but would you exit at that point? Also the trade will be areound 140 pips in a loss. Can your mental S/L handle that? What about the 100 pips trailing stop? I am not convinced that is enough.

Also, try to scroll your chart back, and you will see that the price sometimes ranges badly even on the daily charts. This is when you know what is happening.

Just looking at the charts makes us think that we would have entered and exited one candle earlier, which is enough for us to think that a strategy is amazing, instead of just good or less.

Looks like a system anyway, I'll give it a try for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Happy trading,
Marius