Maybe two months ago, I purchased the book and DVD for around $7 off an online ad I saw. Today, I received a phone call from one of his employees, and he claimed he had to choose ten people to train and later use for Michael's testimolials. We chatted for a while, and the guy added it would cost $12,000-$16,000 to enroll in the program. When I told him I would have to research this (talk to my former financial advisor and Google some information - I so wasn't going to do it; I just wanted him to buzz off), the guy got all pissy and said I wasn't looking to better my life and I wouldn't make any money with stocks knowing what I know now (funny, since I've been happy with my performance). What a SCAM. Though there's no harm in ordering the DVD and book, IMO. I haven't watched the DVD yet, but the book is decent (I'm halfway through reading it). But yeah, $12,000 - $16,000? I think not, Mikey! And if it's so great, why is the guy on the telephone working there? Why isn't he using Michael's secrets to make tons of money himself? BUSTED!

Has anyone else ordered and read the book? Received the phone call?