few years ago I have opened a thread on the real olive story etch....
http://www.stockmarketcats.com/showt...ht=olive+story

In January we had an endless raining days (bucketing down for weeks) as we are (where I live but that is nearly all over Italy) on a hill side it cause "the rain" some terribly small and large/big land slides...... so my biggest olive grove suffer land slide, falling wall, split/cracks, the ground open etch..... my property damages has been estimated invaluable.... more or less I could say good bye to it... the main house it is still standing but around it nothing but crack (ground)

The cost to secure the ground would be millions , but the government and local authorities are not willing to payout .... etch etch etch ... anyway as I am still "combat" them I can't disclose all the details......

To give you an idea I will post some photos , remember that are terraces with some olive trees on then a wall then again ground with olive trees and so on .... because in some pictures all that has gone.... just see empty or land slide.....

Edited// my lawyer just told me to warn out that all the photos that I posted here are "copyright" because they still are under investigation...... so please don't copy any yet..... or eventually ask me.
To the ADM if this my cause you any problem, please delete this thread and destroy the photos. thanks