@Shuo: There is no shift to the EMA. Its applied to the close. For stop-loss, I use mental stops because its more comfortable that way. Those who like to place stops 10 pips above the high if its a sell and 10 pips below the low if I'm buying. So in the USDJPY sell signal I posted a picture of above, I'd place the initial stop loss 10 pips above the area I labeled "high point." Something I wanted to stress to you; the distance between the entry and the stop loss is always worth 1% of my equity on 4HR, daily and weekly charts. If I'm in the mood for over trading and use the 1hr or 5 minute charts, my stop loss is only 0.2% of my balance. I use the baby pips position size calculator to know my lot size.

@Odds on: I agree with you that stochastic is one of the best entry indicators any trader will ever use. My strategy actually started as a moving average cross over system. But I started noticing that price moved against my entry quite powerfully before storming in my favor. I started to experiment with other indicators in search for a work around the retracement problem and I came across that pattern; whenever the 20 EMA and 50 EMA crossover, stochastic will be on the other side of the crossover. It only happens with the 20 and 50 ema, it was almost magical.
The Fib addition is really my legacy to trend following systems hahaha. I think I'm the first trend follower who buys the dip rather than the break out. But I also think my system offers a much more accurate exit strategy than almost every other system. Before introducing fibs I used to give up an average of 40% of my gains. Now I enter very early and leave out only 5-10% of my gains.

Tomorrow I will share two trades that didn't work out, this is where the pattern gets really powerful.

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-fore...#ixzz3fkVfYTRW