Greetings.

I'm happy to be here and I hope I'll learn a lot from you and meet some same minded people like me.
As you can see I'm new around here and really interested in trading so I can have some side income besides my 9 to 5 job.
I'm 21 years old economic student and I don't have really big budget for trading. The best I'm willing to invest is 200$ for start. I was thinking of investing small and trying to build my way up.

I'm complete newb and I don't know basics. I was thinking to start learning about stock trading on khanacademy.com to watch some youtube videos to get general,basic idea about this , read forum posts around here and educate myself with some books before I start investing. I don't want to jump to the rope with this since my family is in some rough financial situation right now and I want to help as much as I can.

Anyways I have some questions about this and maybe you can provide some tips or things you learned over the years of trading.

1. Will 200$ be enough for start?
2. If it will be enough , what is your advice on where should I start?
3. What are the best websites to start trading?
4. What are good books you would recommend for me to start educating myself?
5. How much some of you earn? ( I know it's not okay to ask but if anyone wants to share this I'll be happy to hear some answers about how much you can earn by trading )
6. Can you make a deposit with credit/debit card and withdraw over the same credit/debit card?

Thank you for reviewing this post. I have so many questions but these are enough for me to start. I'll search on forum rest of topics that will help me.