Hello a couple of days ago I posted the little sense of direction I had and asked for advice. I got great replies and I truly appreciate them. Last week I planned on trading penny stock during pump and dumps, through the advice I was given I have completely altered my "strategy" it's hardly a strategy. I will be sharing this in hopes that you guys can help me adjust a tad more, so here it goes.

-I find trending stock, through social media and a couple of different websites to create a stock-list.
-I do look at penny stocks just to see if there's any obvious signs for an easy gain. Such as any "front-running, stocks in their pump phase usually last about 1 1/2 weeks before they're dumped. By the second dump it's the beginning of the end so I would consider learning to short these as I feel like this scenario plays out quite frequently. "FOR NOW I AM STICKING TO LARGE CAP STOCKS, just some thought.
-I'll usually skim the graphs for dips etc and say in this scenario I choose TESLA.
-The first thing I'll do is check the news to see if anything major is happening, like the q1 results kind of took me away from it because I don't anything about that stuff. But let's say in this scenario everything looks fine.
-I usually look at intraday-intramonth graphs, I'll check the 3 month to see if it's "kind of trending" I suppose.
-The first technical indicator I look at is volume, to see if there's any spikes in interest recently.
-I'm not super confident in buying when breaking resistance, I look more for the dips intra 5 day and monthly (I am looking to SWING trade.)
-I use bollinger bands in correlation with MACD ( these two indicators seem to often contradict themselves, and MacD seems a little more delayed than bollinger bands. Any advice on some indicators that work better in correlation with themselves?
-Finally, I set a limit order to try and kind of beat the spread. I don't have a step 2 or anything fancy like that. I'm simply using google finance.

It's probably pretty obvious that I'm very new to this and inexperienced, but I really am putting in an effort to learn. So I appreciate any advice at all.
NOTE: I'm not trading any real money and I don't plan to do so until I'm informed and have a real strategy. I have however, been trading on a simulator. With the little information I have posted above I have been averaging a 1%+ daily. I understand that once it's real money more objections come into play, and that's why I ask to be guided in the right direction, so I can grow some confidence.

When I do start trading I plan on selling my car, it's a 6 speed 97" BMW 540i. It's my absolute dream car and I figure I'll get about 3k for it, but I'm willing to chance it on this even if it's for a mere experience. Thanks in advance!