Thread: Financial Investment Behaviour

Default Financial Investment Behaviour

Hello All,

I am currently carrying out a masters dissertation at Manchester Business School which aims to gain a deeper understanding of the individual characteristics influencing financial investment behaviour.

I would be extremely grateful if you could take 20 minutes of your time to complete my questionnaire, or distribute it to others you know who invest. I have 35/100 participants so far and each person who completes the questionnaire will make a huge difference towards my final goal.
    http://mbs.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bHs5axw7X8tUQ8B

I realise that you are extremely busy individuals, but your input, expertise, and connections in the industry could make a huge difference to the success of my dissertation.

Seemed legit. No personal info involved. Took a couple of minutes but happy to help.
    For the question about how often we adjust our investments....needs a "daily" option for a forum like this. Most of us are pretty active.

I really appreciate your support with my project. Thank you for taking the time to complete the questionnaire.