In my opinion, the buy on FB was last week as I explained (click) here. Timing is everything. It's not about guessing what it could do on any specific day, but waiting until we have the entry that we like. If you're guessing your gambling. I take calculated directional risks with a clear understanding of price action and risk management. If you make good entries, you will make good exits. Sounds like you still need to work on entries.

I'll give you a hint though, bollies are just going to confuse you even more. Start with a candle chart and volume, that's it. Draw lines across highs and lows. Way easy right? Now go pick 10 charts and just draw. Then go do 100 more. Practice, Practice, Practice. I did a quick video awhile back on where and how to draw on charts for free if you don't have a platform. Watch it here.

You gotta read other threads than just the ones you start man. You'll learn so much quicker. Also, pick one thing to learn for now. You're jumping around a little kid at Chuck E Cheese's. FOCUS. If you want to learn price direction, then focus on learning BASIC price action. If you want to learn options, then stick to what Acstudio has been suggesting.

Anyway, FB is in limbo right now until it clears AND holds 64 resistance. Then next target 67/68 range as I drew on the chart in the link above.