How much we save is under control, we probably could be putting more aside. But sacrificing lifestyle to a point, and currently we are comfortable and enjoy the little things we get in life as well as paying more off loan and saving. A Happy balance.

How much our savings makes us as a return is probably what im meaning. Like in 10-15 years time if we just sit there payign off the mortgage more and getting in front that way, is there something else we could be doing better... We need to find something that makes a lot higher percentage back on our money. find the right investment...which is hard..

At which point you will want that mortgage down so that one person can pay it.

This is currently why we are working our ass off to get it down as much as possible. you have hit the nail on the head.

This has always been my thought on how we should do things in the simplest way of working towards better financial position based on where we are.

I guess just smashing the Mortgage and constantly putting what money we can towards that is still the smartest option. But that's where this thread was of interest as we would be keen to learn more about the best ways to reduce our mortgage how does it work with swordfish prime services then, do they come see me or do I have to go see them?