PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with this stock? mdbx

alufejuli
11-05-2016,
mdbm bid is at 1.50 and the ask is 3.50 vol 0 what does it usuly mean when a stocks bid and ask are so far apart and the vol is at 0 also how did it go from 3.25 and then on sep 4th to trading at 0.029 and then right back up? Im new to trading just trying to figur out some things I have seen similar things on other stocks.

amopabila
11-06-2016,
When there are no shares traded, the bid and ask prices will drift far apart. Only if there are lots of people bidding for the stock will the bid and ask prices come closer to converging.

The bottom line is stay away from stuff like this. There is no rhyme or reason to any price movement. All you can do is lose money. Don't trade penny stock. Every. It's a rigged game, and you are the loser.

Andresavaig
11-07-2016,
I thought John gave some good advice. On September 21 when the poster posted, MDBX was at $3.00, within 7 days it was at $2.00 for a 33% loss on the week.

AndrewGek
11-07-2016,
Yes the stock did skyrocket later and yes he could have made a fortune, but he could just have easily lost it all. Take a look at Nov 15 when the stock was $200. The next day it closed at $20 for a 90% loss in one day. John was right, no rhyme or reason.

admin
11-08-2016,
So one must ask themselves.. am I willing to risk it all it for big gains? Or do I want a safe investment?

If you bought between Nov 14 and Nov 26 you now need the stock to go up 300% to 1000% just to break even. So not all trades in this stock have been a great investment (so far).