PDA

View Full Version : Today's Action on DNDN...your thoughts.

AlmoSl
10-24-2016,
For those not following the stock or have not seen the news on CNBC. DNDN has a moved from about 2.50 to 25 in a matter of a couple weeks on news of its Provenge drug. Many large funds analysts on the wrong side of the trade as the price increased. Today DNDN was announcing actual numbers of their drug trials.

During the morning the stock moved between 22-25. Then in a period of a 50 seconds the stock dives to a low of 7.50 and back up to about 11.40 before being halted. During those 50 seconds about 3million shares trade.

Some are saying pure manipulation by a powerful short who needed to cover and collected market stop losses at the bottom. Others saying it was a natural waterfall effect due to a once in a lifetime event. Anyway it opened again in AH back at 25 and higher.

All the pundits on CNBC danced around the topic. I'm a novice and can't wrap my head around how anyone could drive down a price 50+% other than to be selling already held shares to every buyer on the way down but if you had the shares to do that why try to drive it down???

AmandaSa
10-25-2016,
Probably those who bought PUT in this place short all they had. http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

AnnaDub
10-27-2016,
I've watched this stock and thought about getting in around $17.

AndrewBam
10-27-2016,
What a nice oppurtunity to buy at around $10.

aqebauyec
10-28-2016,
Anyone who got in then, congrats.