PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here, tear me down!

asayowonarufu
10-09-2016,
And please help build a little too! : )

I'm looking for some good resources for getting into this stockmarket thing, as i recently inherited a chunk of stock (Mostly in danish companies) So I thought I should know something. I also find it a quite interesting field.!

ataocarujr
10-12-2016,
So where should i start out? Is there good books i should be reading?

A very common quote i see around is: "No one knows anything." But some obviously do, or at least deduct things, as some seem to be winners in this game!

atsahqin01
10-12-2016,
What are the most important things to look at?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

awidusauehewi
10-13-2016,
Actually no...nobody knows anything...as far as what something is going to do next. If you have a room of 1000 people try to predict how many heads you will flip with 100 coin tosses....some of those people are going to look like geniuses...and some will not.

admin
10-14-2016,
The winners are the ones who know this and do not fool themselves...and employ various strategies that may give them some amount of edge over time.

I'm sure people here will have some great suggestions on where to learn or what to read...and my suggestion for the beginner is usually...go to Tastytrade.com watch the show, archives, whatever. The guys running the show are very experienced traders and have a lot of insight you will not find anywhere else.