PDA

View Full Version : Unh

dbrysgbs09
10-07-2016,
I don't know. I've given up all my gains. I'd say it's a buying opportunity since this sell-off is based on nothing. It could be trailing stops kicking in. But yea, i ' pissed too when I saw it take out its previous intraday lows from 10AM.

DennisSels
10-09-2016,
There better be some upside in this thing relatively soon or else i'm bailing when it gets back up to where i bought it on Cramer's recommendation ($61) and reinvesting in the oil house of pleasure.

DonaldVes
10-10-2016,
I can't seem to find it right now, but one of the "Barnum and Bailey" brokerages downrated this a few weeks ago, and recommended buy when it hit $55.

Djonchbib
10-11-2016,
The consensus a few weeks ago was this thing was going to $75-80 by mid 2006. I don't know man, I'm at my cost basis now and it hurts. I've riden the damn thing since early November and am now back to where i was.

So I essentially paid taxs on now flat gains. It's BS and I'm pissed, but I think this SOB will be back in a week or two. Like I said, this is the best stock to be in given the conditions. The government is gonna keep spending on Part D, when has it ever given up an opportunity to spend money :roll: . It's a great defensive play given the fact Iran and Nigeria are causing oil to go back up. What's going to happen is the PPI and the CPI are going to shoot up again so the Fed will have to raise rates. That's gonna screw the market assumption of large-cap growth stocks being the place to be. So we're back to where we were in the Spetember. Defensive plays (UNH) and oils. Whoever is selling this thing is an idiot. Consider $57 and change a gift, I payed this much 3 months ago.

admin
10-12-2016,
I agree. I'm sticking with it. My main concern is the insiders that are selling though.
I looked at Pacificare's financials before the acquistion and that looked like an excellent company too. I can't imagine putting the two together hurting anything.
Oh well, I may be wrong to do so, but I am holding strong. I would back up the truck, but I already did so on JPM, friday and am a little low on funds.