PDA

View Full Version : any info on Cougar Oil and Gas Canada Inc COUGF:OTC?

Arakospi
10-05-2016,
Made a small investment Monday and I am thinking about doubling my stake.
Should have done it early when it was even but waiting on it to dip seems pointless. I dont remember where I heard about it but I do remember it being pushed as a $7.50 potential. I hesitate because I cant find any analyst recommendations. I suppose I shouldnt expect much coverage as its a OTC Canadian stock. Anybody heard anything about it?

Akimtiuvd
10-06-2016,
Found an analyst recommendation
http://www.sism.com/researchreportscougar.htm

@ close 12-10-2010
2.95 Arrow Up 0.30 11.32% 352,704

Stock has doubled in the last 10 days

AldPokel
10-07-2016,
I believe its a P&D. The higher it goes the harder it falls. Just like RITT & HHWW.

AlmoSl
10-09-2016,
The energies had another stable week as Crude Oil was range bound again from $87 to $90 as there has been a tight market for the last two weeks now. It seems as though the Crude Oil market is consolidating at this huge support level of $87 and it looks to me like a bull flag is forming and ready at any time to breakout to the upside. The only problem that I foresee is the WTI spreads in the front giving some trouble to the Feb and March flatprice as these front spreads are still liquidating as Feb/Mar trades down to -85. Heating Oil has been having one leg up on the crude market with the bitter cold weather in the north as the heat cracks have gained $1.00 in the last week. In order to break to the upside the Feb flatprice needs to break the $91 area with a strong close above that number. API reports will be key to this week’s trade which comes out on Tuesday after the bell.

AndyAlino
10-10-2016,
Heating Oil has been having one leg up on the crude market with the bitter cold weather in the north as the heat cracks have gained $1.00 in the last week. In order to break to the upside the Feb flatprice needs to break the $91 area with a strong close above that number. API reports will be key to this week’s trade which comes out on Tuesday after the bell.