PDA

View Full Version : SAEI Buy out today news $1.75 pps is @ .70 NOW!

Charlestego
10-07-2016,
5th richest man in Russia just dropped a buyout offer for all shares of SAEI @ 1.75 per share.

Easy money!

bxoylqoa76
10-08-2016,
I am really new to this so this stock will go up to 1.75? sorry if i sound stupid:frown:

BurtonKr
10-09-2016,
No its not stupid at all. Its a big concern. It might get close to a buck till the company SAEI comes out and PRs that they will accept the offer.
This Russian wants to become one of the big 3 gold producer on this Planet.
You bet the Big 3 are all watching and asking them selves who is going to #4. The big 3 dictates the price and supply of Gold. Thats power. And how about #4 or 5 or 6 today. Maybe they are wanna bes and see this company as a steal at $1.75
This is real! Today's news was like ringing a bell. You can't unring it. Eyeballs are on this company.
With the projected Gold in the ground and the 23MM low free float, $4.00 has been the target. Its a cool move on the Russian's part. The company just bought $3mm worth of stock in November, for pennes. Now this? Cool flip at that price. The Russian knows it.

bpcs9ucv
10-10-2016,
My Wifes company just bought ERUX last week for $12.00 per share. Its a done deal when the SEC approves it. The stock trades @ $11.75 tody.

Theres a garante .25 with a nod from the SEC.
With SAEI there is still alot that needs to be seen till it gets close to the $1.75. If the company stalls this deal so as to try and generate another bidder, it could become a killer flip play for more shares.
There is too much going on with this, not to get all excited.
The 5 richest Russian with a goal. He owns the NY Nets! Its big time.
Could it be all a lie to sell shares? Maybe. It will be the death of the stock if it is.