PDA

View Full Version : CIT whats your gamble?

Aminahony
10-02-2016,
Masive volume Friday. Anything prior to Friday is just history, unless you own this pig. But for the rest of us, A constant rise on the price all day. An opening price and a new 52 week low of $1.13. The stock climed all day to close at $1.53. Not bad if you have a hair trigger.
Now the gamble, will Obama give these guys money or call Citi's bluff and let them file banruptcy?
Its all pending and not sure when the Gov will give Citi a nod or thumbs down. Word any day or miniute. Makes for a fun ride either way. Can't go much lower till word is given on stimulus $$$$. There is enough buyers to keep the price above Fridays low.
What a great time to play this one. If Obama doesn't give any word Monday got any guess as to where it will go. No one would take profits of just .25 cents. My gut is this is folks loading the boat waiting for bailout word. This is way more fun that Vegas!
I'll be in with 500 shares. Looking for sub $1.50.

Anayamathlors
10-03-2016,
The Volume is the tell tell sighn. These are buyers not sellers.
http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=cit&sid=0&o_symb=cit&freq=7&time=3
These turds have my mortgage and been pretty cool. I'd love to see them make it!

AsiaimPr
10-05-2016,
Well they pulled off an opening bottom and must have created intrest.
$1.5 close Friday with an opening Monday of $1.20...WOW! Volume is insane and recovering from the opening nicely. Enough buyers to push it back up interday.
Are these despiration sells or day traders? I wouldn't hold this long term.
What a gamble! Even if Obama gives em more TARP its still a pig.

Arthurnuh
10-05-2016,
If no news, Buy in the am with a low limit buy order and sell on an interday limit sell order. Yes money can be made here. Once news is made the play is over.
Question? Its too early to say but if it closes higher than the opening, what will the opening be tomorrow? Its going down! Wish I had the nerve to be a bottom feeder, but just don't know.

asudaab
10-06-2016,
Welcome Rat Fink, must be slow in "Bama" right now as you sure have been doing a bunch of babbling on the forum over the past 2 days.

Now for CIT vs. C, don't get the 2 mixed up, CIT is not citi, and it is very unlikely that CIT has your mortgage, more likely that C has your mortgage.