PDA

View Full Version : TidalWave

akehuhar
09-23-2016,
If your like me you may have found that trading off indicator based systems your succesful trades are wiped out buy whipsaws in the market. If you trade trend indicators you will be whipsawed in sideways markets. If you trade oscilators you recieve false signals when markets are breaking out of ranges this is why I decided to trade price action. If you too have had similar problems were you have experienced good results followed by bad results that offset the good with indicator based entries maybe your ready to try price action.

This trading system is based of the triple screen system. Triple screen states that the market has a tide, a wave, and a ripple, hence the system name derived from tide, and wave creating tidalwave. You can learn more detail about triple screen in Dr. Alexander elders book "trading for a living" if you want to know exact details. We will be trading daily time frames. This will be a strategy where we use SET(stop, entry, target) when we enter. The trade, we will have a stop loss whe
re we believe the trade is no longer valid. The entry is obviously the price we buy at. The target will based on prior price action and where we believe the price will reach.

akvukinaajqo
09-24-2016,
I am going to submit pictures and details of my trades so I will be at the mercy of you guys knowing when im wrong and you will see the results of the system. These trades are actually being done on a demo account now. If you decide this is a style for you I suggest you demo first also even if the resultsseem quit well.

AlbertRict
09-26-2016,
You posted the same thing elsewhere 3 years ago.

Alfredokivy
09-27-2016,
Long enough for a trial run I am sure. What was the result?