PDA

View Full Version : Suretrader Review

aijorpidadf
09-16-2016,
Fuck Suretrader! I just took a $30 loss on what had been over a $100 gain simply because there software did not work. This has happened continuously. As soon as whatever ticker you are watching starts actually moving, it completely freezes the website. It just took me half a goddamn fucking hour to place a fucking order because of that. I would not recommend them. I'll be looking to transfer my account to another broker.

Aliciaet
09-18-2016,
use their professional das trader platform. Its free if you trade enough, and works 1000 times better than their website. You won't be able to day-trade without suretrader.....

AldPokel
09-18-2016,
Thanks Blaine. I might look into it. I'm not happy right now, I'll give myself some time to clear my head.

Anyone curious what the move was, it was 250 shares of JDST at 9.25, I was looking for upside from china saying they were gonna stop beating up their own currency. But for that whole move up even though of course I knew I wanted out since it was so steep, and then even as it broke my support line on the way down, I couldn't even place a market order to take the loss, because god-forbid I place a limit and have to spend another 30 minutes trying to change it.

admin
09-19-2016,
also if you havent yet, check out Robinhood. Free app to use on iPhone or Android (as of today) with $0 trades. Of course still have to meet $25k PDT rules otherwise swing trade.