PDA

View Full Version : week of pain coming up

abivexi
09-07-2016,
id pretty much be short on everything.. heres a few...

gs
c
spsn
sun
b
fnm
ms
nflx
medx
ua
air

as for what to go long on?
slv
gold
hmy
gg
aem
skf
gsx
gmo

ot just based on this weekends news but also thursday appeared to be a short squeeze

abuaboyisonib
09-08-2016,
Nice list and I agree with the direction call. I've been keeping most of my powder dry for the last several days but got into the ultra short etf's on Wed with a little spec money. Got my clock cleaned on Thursday. Just held, expecting Monday to be back in bear territory. Can't believe the number of talking heads calling a market bottom here.

adasowice
09-09-2016,
Lets hope for the BEST! Honda wants to make more then gas money hehe.

adolume
09-11-2016,
I am taking the other side of this, and am ready to return to bull status. I think the extraordinary FED actions last week and the double bottom reached on the DJIA on 23 jan and 10 mar are the signs we needed. The crisis was one of liquidity and the FOMC has acted in a very interesting way, and I believe we'll see other central banks follow suit very soon.
I have also noted here and on other forums a panoply of "hair-raising rhetoric and dire economic forecasts" which lead me to believe the crisis low was at hand and is now moving behind us.
As always I am hedged significantly to the downside in the event I am wrong, and would advise anyone taking either the OP's position or mine to do the same.

aezvuzfc47
09-12-2016,
yeah whenever people start calling a bottom, more bad news comes out in 2 months. also normally the first reaction is the wrong reaction, we just had bsc have their huge issue and the fed is always acting way too late... look at how many cuts they made over the past few months. when they were making 5. and .75 cuts, everyone went nuts, now theyre making cuts that seems like every other week... imo people will start realizing that the situation is worse than it appears