PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of Yahoo

adavisvenu
08-28-2016,
I am a first time poster and hope to contribute a little bit to this board in the future I am more a penny stock guy and have been getting "lucky" we can say on some of them recently. My question is what do you all think about Yahoo long its at its 52 week low which I feel will probably drop even lower now with the cut of 1,000 jobs and the poor job the upper managment has been doing. I think if a change will occur this thing could go back up to its norm... around 30 dollars. I always liked the saying how people never want to buy stocks when they go on sale and I feel this is a stock on sale now and the discount will get bigger by end of week and it will look like time to buy. If anyone else has been following this stock more closely then I have please fill me/us in. Thanks

adeGazy
08-29-2016,
During their earnings conference last night their outlook on 2008 wasn't so good. I doubt they will be headed up to 30/share anytime soon. Just my opinion

adolume
08-30-2016,
The company was once the stock to own. Its now just a shadow of its former self. I think the downside risk is there but will be mitigated by the possibility of a takeover/buyout.

In its heyday, a yahoo buyout would be considered ridiculous. Its not going to $30 anytime soon.

Adriannep
09-01-2016,
I invested in Etrade in November, and I wouldn't touch Yahoo right now. How you can be the most viewed site in the world and not figure out a way to make money from that is......crazy? I don't know what the solution for them is.