PDA

View Full Version : Turning $10,000 Into $30,000 In a Year

ajalgsbt24
08-19-2016,
What is the best way to invest $10,000. Would that be a mutual fund or a few stocks? The trouble with mutual funds most mutual funds want a minimum of $50,000. Does anyone have a few good suggestions. My current strategy is just holding on to about four different stocks watching the market go up and down for the last 8 years. Not so good. Only getting dividends yet never making some real money. I need a few pointers as actually I'm a layman when it comes to investing.

akehuhar
08-21-2016,
We can all do that.

The fact is, if we knew already how to turn 10,000 into 30,000, we'd all be doing it. 200% in a year? I don't even dare dreaming about it.

There is no better way to trade, and you must decide yourself what you want to trade, depending on your availability and skills, and the risks you want to take.

There are many books that can help you decide though.

akvukinaajqo
08-22-2016,
I think you have to start with a reasonable objective from which to develop a plan. Turning $10k into $12k in a year is much more reasonable.

Alfredhob
08-23-2016,
for the average person, there is really nothing better than investing in an index fund on a regular basis. in fact, this simple approach beats most professionally managed funds and stock pickers. it's boring as hell, but is hands down the best strategy for MOST people.

admin
08-24-2016,
I read all this hype about people making millions in the stock market investing in penny stocks. When I try to dig deeper into there scheme I get nothing. No information about there strategies or what stocks they made there millions on. My question is what would be the best way to turn a small investmant into a good gain.