PDA

View Full Version : Re help needed for ea buiding.

bpfovlih29
08-05-2016,
Hi guys. Just wondering if someone can build an EA for an indicator I like to use trading...luv to be able to have it automated. I'not a programmer, so I
tried a free trial EA builder, but still doesn't seem to want to work. Just wondering if someone out there could create the EA for me. It's based on the
Shi-silver signal alert indicator (attached below). Just want the EA to take the trade immediately as the signal triggers (up or down). If someone could
help I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Brendapt
08-08-2016,
Did you try to walk it through strategy tester? (you can do it with indicators) It seems like 60-70% of the signals are either loosing or would be hard to profit from using fixed tp, sl, be or trailing amount.
I can code it for you if you still want to see it. (I did recently 20-30 EAs just to see if you can relay on similiar indicators and i have deleted them all after testing http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/images/smilies/frown.png )

blbmvskf65
08-09-2016,
Hi mate, just wondering if the indicator is an older version, is there a way that it could be updated? The ea builder I used says that the indicator may be to old to
use on the builder. Tried to enter the parameters, of the indicator but still didn't accept it. Just wondering if you new of a way. Thanks again buddy.

brtegdbx55
08-09-2016,
Well, i see the problem. When you call a custom indicator from ea level you ask that indicator what value would it return at 'x' place should you throw it on a chart right now.
This indicator shows different signals depending on what candle you started it from. And in ea you start it at every new candle - resulting in false signals.
The only way to make it work is to understand the indicator code and fit it into ea logic. And this takes time

admin
08-10-2016,
Ok, I noticed it gives signals based on some crossover resulting in that there are no 2 or more one type signal in a row.
This made it possible to easily code the logic.

Here is the ea, please test it in strategy tester, I don't know exact requirements for binary trading..