PDA

View Full Version : market Update for the Week

axafiiki
08-01-2016,
The video on the bottom is a review of great patterns that played out this week and an update on market conditions and where we are heading, This is usually connected to the members video but I had a tech issue and had to separate them. The HPS watch list is found in the normal place here.http://daytradingradio.com/10for1000

The big event next week will be the Fed meeting and possible announcement of policy change (beginning of a tapering of the bond buying program) I expect this has been talk about so much in the last 3 months that the expected announcement will effect the market in a very short time frame maybe just a few minutes. It will comes down to how they spin this. Bias: Down then Up

atabalulah
08-02-2016,
On the stock side of things we have some awesome set up for next week. This are all mentioned on the video and the charts are outlined in the HPS section. I am very exited about this weeks setups and the new additions. Normally I go over the best bet for the week for the general public but I am keeping this one on the inside until Tuesday. Right now the members got a full boat of great HPS's

2 big earnings next Wednesday FDX and GIS before open and ORCL after the close.

Also we introduced the QBOT today and that will remain free to daytradingradio members for a couple months so take advantage of it see if it works for you. You will be hearing more about this next week.

aojlhjpo09
08-03-2016,
Don't forget FT71 will be back with us Monday morning to outline his levels for the week this is a very nice addition to the show and great way to start out the week. This happens every Monday Morning 11:00am et

again here is a market update video and the great patterns that have been working in this market. Have a great weekend see you Monday.

Arrgincey
08-05-2016,
I don't like day trading, however your explanation has been good. I prefer cycle trend following trading of the best stocks. Kind regards, Fredrick

AnnaDub
08-06-2016,
I am having fun and just about made a thousand this month day trading. Find a stock that is in the process of swinging good, jump in and get a piece of the action. Have done this as many as three times in one day with the same stock. Plan on selling out of all of my long positions and just go with day trading.