PDA

View Full Version : Are you seeing Suicide Squad?

ArielleDel
07-29-2016,
Are you seeing Suicide Squad? (76 votes)

Yes 86%
No 14%
As a huge DC and Marvel fan this move looks very ..not good. I don't believe I have ever missed a DC or Marvel movie before so, I'm disappointed. I won't be seeing it. What about everyone else?

Asuqytrau
08-01-2016,
i will be going to see it because trailers arent very honest imo
the trailer could look like the most terrible thing you have ever seeing but the movie could totally be something good i said the same thing about guardians of the galaxy trailer and told myself "well this movie looks stupid its gonna be so bad" but look at how that movie turned out

asayowonarufu
08-01-2016,
my point is dont judge the book by its cover just because you didnt like the trailers or something does not automatically mean the movie itself is going to be bad i am just saying

asonisgeyo
08-02-2016,
Seriously?
Out of all the subpar Marvel and DC movies to come out since they began adapting them, you choose to pass on this one?
Directed by a guy coming off a (imo) masterpiece, starring a hugely talented cast, it's own unique look, feel and story and a brilliant marketing campaign - this is the deal-breaker for your record? Suicide Squad is where you say enough?
Because it looks "not good"...?