PDA

View Full Version : Question about NovaGold (NG)

AlbertDumb
07-28-2016,
Done some preliminary research on this stock, but what am I missing. Obv the market has been rough recently, but is this a good company to hold on for a while, any feedback on this would help. New here not sure if this is the right place. Appreciate the opinions.

AldPokel
07-29-2016,
How do we know what your missing if you don't tell us what you have? What type of research are you doing? What is your opinion now that you have done the research?

AlexSomov
07-30-2016,
I didn't want to skew the opinions by mentioning too much.

What I like, the Donlin project. It seems that whole project is going to be big, so long as they can still keep it feasible. That seems to be some of the risk. Can NovaGold see it through financially. It will not be cheap, although they are already re-positioning themselves to make a full go at Donlin. A project of that scale, especially with the cost of gold as it is now makes it tougher. Especially if it doesn't not bounce back soon enough. Risk/Reward calculations I guess, but the upside if nothing more, is there. Can NovaGold wither it through.

Alfredhob
07-31-2016,
So, what am I missing?

admin
08-02-2016,
Looks like they have plenty of cash for now, and the Donlin project sounds great. So the question is will investors buy it and drive up the stock price?