PDA

View Full Version : Doc Severson Options MD Mentoring program

aravawo
07-20-2016,
I am a newbie to this site. I have been looking at Doc Severson's options program and wondering whether anyone can speak to the quality of the program and whether they feel it is worth the 2k purchase price?

Arthurdelt
07-23-2016,
Before he was "Doc" he was Craig the Optionslinebacker. If you do a search for that you'll find his site which is still active. If you just want a taste of what he does then subscribe to that for a while. I found it to be a very good primer into a conservative options trading strategy.

atabalulah
07-24-2016,
Doc Severson is relaunching his program, and giving away his favorite trading strategy with a free video and PDF.

asonisgeyo
07-24-2016,
I like what I see so far. I'm not spending a dime yet; just going through his videos. There's a lot to learn from it if you are fairly new or inexperienced with options. I'm not feeling the plunk down $2000 thing. I'm going to see if I can't get a handle on it from my own studies and the free videos.

asayowonarufu
07-24-2016,
Doc Severson is a brilliant options trader and he is launching his new service tomorrow.

To help traders learn about his style of trading he has released three videos in the last few days that show how he trades.

They are full of valuable trading tips and techniques that everyone from a beginner to a pro can benefit from.

This is your last chance to view this valuable material for free - I urge you to take advantage of this opportunity and watch these great videos.

admin
07-25-2016,
Before you guys sign up be sure to read the Return policy. It may seem fine and dandy that he offers to give you an extra 500$ if you don't like the system. But you must apply the system for twelve months, provide brokerage statements, and it must not be profitable. It doesn't define profitable so I'm guessing if you made 5$ over twelve months you can't get a refund :biggrin:. And if you lost 2500$ you'll just about waste 12 months and made nothing.