PDA

View Full Version : Oxus Gold PLC

abuaboyisonib
07-09-2016,
Oxus posted an expected loss recently, but they still have a buy rating of 30p based on Gold price of $850/oz .

Current price is 13.50p
Stop price is therefor in the high 20's , and should be achieved latest in 2011.

Quick Facts:

50% stake in the Amantaytau Goldfields JV (AGF), to date AGF has produced approximately 500,000 ounces of gold and silver

a sulphide mine which will come into production in H2 2011, which will yield
300,000 ounces of gold in its first full year (providing financing is arranged to develope the project)

Market*capitalization 51.92M (based on shares outstanding x current price)

US$15 million in stockpiled silver dor? sitting in the Almalyk refinery in Uzbekistan, that’s only just beginning to undergo processing

There are alot of sites providing information on OXS, so do your own homework.

afuiwipeyib
07-10-2016,
Fox Davies retains buy recommendation for Oxus Gold, ups target price after revising commodity forecasts

Broker Fox-Davies Capital retained its “buy” recommendation and upped the target price for Uzbekistan focused junior gold miner Oxus Gold (AIM: OXS) following a review of its commodity and currency forecasts.

Aliciaet
07-13-2016,
Fox-Davies, which foresees increases in both silver and gold prices, said Oxus Gold would benefit from the projected changes in three ways, having its silver dore processed in the short term and expecting its gold mines to produce until 2019, thus benefitting from the upped long term gold price. The company, which keeps its books in US dollars, is also expected to get a “healthy boost” from the changes in currency rates as the ?:US$ exchange rate has changed to 1.59 from 1.66, when Fox-Davies did its last note on Oxus.

The 12 month target price was thus revised and increased to ?0.41 per share from the previous ?0.30 per share.
Shares in Oxus last traded at ?0.10 pence per share.

auedakovotisi
07-13-2016,
I expect management to sign their financing deal soon which should move things into motion and the stock price into the 30's over the next 12 months.

Will update as soon as I have more information.

bkkazyjg11
07-14-2016,
Into the 30's ???? doesn't seemed to have happened at 7.5p today