PDA

View Full Version : Account selection

djimewjc41
07-02-2016,
After entering new license in NT 7 I am not able to select between sim and live trade in the chart. It work prior to installing new license. What am I overlooking?

Thanks

Domenikguib
07-03-2016,
Thank you for writing in.

To be able to select your live account please ensure the following.

Last ensure Global Simulation Mode is not checked under the Control Center> File.
Now you should be able to select your live account in any account drop down menu.

Below I have provided a link to the Global Simulation Mode section of our help guid

dlzywmrp25
07-03-2016,
I have received the details to connect to my LIVE account lately. I managed to activate it on both of my computers. Since my Future Demo account already expired, how can I demo/simulate a trade using the live data from my Live account? I know that when one opens the live Account without trading on that month, I will be charged $25 for that month.
(I have Ninja Brokerage and Phillips Capital as access and I have Direct Edition License).
I was told before that I if I have a live account, I can demo trade for as long as I need. I am not yet ready to trade live and financially not capable to buy a license. I need to have access to the simulated trade using live data. This question was probably asked a lot and pls just refer me to the same posts. Thank you.

Donaldmn
07-05-2016,
(I have Ninja Brokerage and Phillips Capital as access and I have Direct Edition License).
I was told before that I if I have a live account, I can demo trade for as long as I need. I am not yet ready to trade live and financially not capable to buy a license. I need to have access to the simulated trade using live data. This question was probably asked a lot and pls just refer me to the same posts. Thank you.

Donhok
07-05-2016,
After connecting NinjaTrader to your live account you can trade in simulation by simply ensuring that the Sim101 account is selected in your SuperDOM or Chart Trader windows.

admin
07-06-2016,
One easy way to ensure that the Sim101 account is used in all order entry windows is to open the Control Center's File menu and enable Global Simulation Mode.