PDA

View Full Version : Long AMD and bullish action coming soon

cityvilia
06-28-2016,
I have 89 shares of AMD with an average entry price of $3.56. It's been very stable and seeing extremely strong support at $3.60 and $3.70 range. As a business, it has been turning around. From a loss of $500 million to a positive earnings of $80 million, it seems that AMD has found their very much need niche market. That ladies and gentlemen would be the console business. The PS4 is very difficult to find on shelves, although you can still find the Xbox One. AMD processors are pretty much in the three most popular consoles which is the PS4, Xbox One and Wii U. I don't see Nvidia anywhere in sight. There is a lot of potential for AMD and much needed room for growth.

csqpltmm32
06-29-2016,
Everyone knows that their high end graphics card like the R9 290X was selling out recently. It seems the online retailers have re-stocked and have upped the price in order to suppress high demand. This is from increase in popularity of the crypto-currency. Many enthusiasts are looking to profit from this by mining. AMD has finally found a way to combat the decrease of chips in their desktop and laptop. The bleeding has finally stopped and they are in profit mode. Also, I believe this is good reason to pick up some shares of Nvidia as well. Their market share is expanding and pretty much only threatened by Intel (get some INTC as well!).

CVOQR
07-01-2016,
Forgot to attach this earlier, but this shows the turnaround in net income based on what I mentioned earlier.