PDA

View Full Version : Trade Bragging Thread

Genahok
06-23-2016,
Got a trade you just can't stand not bragging about?
Post them here!
Percentage gains, cash gains, etc.

Post em if you've got em!

GeorgeNags
06-23-2016,
so no one has any trades to brag about?...I must be the only one who made money today...lol
Only about $100 profit, but the percentage gain is pretty nice... 130%
I need to do that every day.

Gloriakn
06-24-2016,
As a personal rule on stock forums I never give out the dollar amount of my trades for reasons I would not rather get into. As I am a swing trader most of my trades last between a couple day to a couple weeks. But others I will hold extremely longer if i believe the potential is high. Much of what I wrote below can be confirmed on the old HSM threads regarding the buying if they ever become available.

GorezbaM
06-26-2016,
These prices are the lowest I bought at, but I made many future buys as well
LVS I bought at $2.50 and sold in tiers on the way to $60
MPEL I bought at $5 and sold in tiers on the to $40
F I bought at $5 and I am still holding watching those divi's compound since 2009

gqffcyqt03
06-26-2016,
UVE Insurance, correct? That one dropped hard before. Why do you see it rebounding?

admin
06-27-2016,
They are a progressive insurance company with increasing revs and they have been beating top and bottom like they did in AH yesterday. I think when insurance companies are back in favor there price will return to previous highs. This could be from mid-term to long-term. Today they are coming off a double bottom but with futures looking bad so hard to say how they will fare today