PDA

View Full Version : Two stocks to consider buying for the close

aavazaawjos
06-20-2016,
<article>
Here are two stocks that I'm looking to buy towards the market close, CSUN and LITB CSUN is only a stones throw away from its 52 week high and trading about 10% below its upper bollinger. Its in the solar sector and that sector continues to remain hot. LITB is a turnaround stock, in the chinese retail market. WUBA and VIPS have been extremely hot, and LITB has a huge gap to fill up to 19.00 from its current spot of $9.00 Its trading $1.00 below its upper bollinger on this pullback. I'd place a stop at $8.50 but after this recent pullback I believe its a good bet.
</article>

AdamarWeri
06-22-2016,
We all know you love CSUN & LITB! You already have 2 threads on each! You kinda sound like just another pumper now man. Come on you're better than this.

ADreattylilt
06-22-2016,
I don't love these stocks they are only trades. I don't currently own them, they are on my watch list, even though I traded them this week. I simply thought because this was a potential new trade for next week, that I would list them on the watch list.

ahonepewafafo
06-24-2016,
GTXI breaking 2 on daily. OXBT 6.80 intra-day is sweet spot for push towards 7. Then 7 resistance on daily for bigger breakout potential towards 8.

aixuzayimau
06-25-2016,
Most stocks in the solar sector are pulling back. Check out: YGE, JKS, SUNE, CSIQ.
They are all loosing momentum... CSUN will be no exception.