PDA

View Full Version : Newbie looking for reliable broker

ArcherLytl
06-20-2016,
Hi,

It's been a long time I've been looking into share dealings and have been in search of a reliable international stock broker.

Frankly, I have no experience or knowledge in the stock market and need a broker who will guide me on what and when to buy/sell, etc..

I'm based in Kenya and am looking at buying/selling in the international markets including the FTSE, NASDAQ, NYSE, TSX, etc...

I want to start really small (maybe something like 100 shares) and am not looking at any standing or fixed fees/charges. I'd prefer a broker who will work on a commission basis on profits.

I'm hoping you can offer me a deal as per my requirements.

Would really appreciate if someone could suggest.

Arokkhlek
06-20-2016,
Plenty of online brokers out there, I have jumped from a couple in the last couple of years. I do, however, only use one insider, he's the most consistent I've seen and I've been in the market for 12 years.

Asuqytrau
06-21-2016,
Do tell? :)

06-23-2016,
Well, I think you are looking for an international broker. A broker which accepts non-us citizens. It's easy bro. All you have to do it look for international stock brokers on Google. Read there reviews and select the one that suits you.
just for example, I will suggest you to take a look at Interactive Brokers. They are good.

axzhycmv52
06-23-2016,
Most brokers charge a commission and trading account handling fees. Compare the various charges and fees of different online stock brokers and find the online stock broker that will meet your trading style.

admin
06-24-2016,
Choice of broker is an important phase of stock trading.