PDA

View Full Version : Your experience with TradeWiseFX broker

arlbbcrc29
06-11-2016,
Please advise if you traded with this broker. I recently read their review on one of the ratings sites and got interested, so i like to know more about it if anyone is trading with them? Thanks in advance.

asojoxoomebed
06-11-2016,
Well, they have kind of nice bonuses and low spread. I haven't worked with them but from what I've heard I'd give them a try.

ateyeteifiq
06-12-2016,
Yeah, it’s one of the reasons for me interested in trying them, I wanted more ideas or suggestions from people, but unfortunately apart from you no one else replied… I hope more people share their views. I am going to try them this week with NFP with around 50-60 USD, I hope things go well… Will try to update here…… Let see how it goes.... Just a final thing for you.... Thankyou for you reply and let me know if you try them.

Aveleoau
06-13-2016,
Imo you kinda picked a wrong forum for such questions. People here tend to post very specific trading info, for your case I'd suggest Trade2Win or Stockaholics.

auedakovotisi
06-14-2016,
Yeah, I guess you’re spot on, I haven’t visited those forums previously that you suggested, so checking them now…… I started off with 50 USD, but unfortunately wasn’t able to make much profits due to NFP prediction going wrong, but luckily did not lost anything and still at similar capital…. Thanks again Fedorpetrov… Will try my luck on those forums you suggested.