PDA

View Full Version : Different values for RSI between MA and Charts

ClaytonPa
05-29-2016,
Hi,

i?m faced with a problem i can?t solve myself. I?m using Renko-Charts with an EMA for 5 periodes smoothed 1 calculated fpr bar closed.. Market Analyzer and Charts always show the same correct values for the EMA just after starting or reloading Market Analyzer. But from the second bar the values differ from bar to bar. When reloading Market Analyzer values are again correct and in accordance to the chart-values. All settings in Market Analyzer and charts are the same.

When changing calculateonbarclose from true to false it works better, differences are much more smaller but also not perfectly corresponding.

Is there another solution then reloading and reloding and reloading...

Thanks for your help in advance.

CobrynPi
05-29-2016,
Sorry, mistakenly i wrote EMA in the text. RSI like in the heading is correct.

cristinaez69
06-01-2016,
Harry71,
I would recommend setting your bars to load for the indicator on your chart and Market Analyzer to 5,000. Please test to see if this resolves your inquiry.

Coreenel
06-01-2016,
thanks for proposal but unfortunately didn?t work. Same trouble like before. But i think i located the problem: it?s due to the Renko-Bars. Changing Renko-Bars to Range-Bars or classic time-based bars and all worked well. Apart from that i used the same settings in MA and charts and the problem seems to be unexisted. Unfortunately using other bars is not my primary goal. Would be glad to have another explanation and solution.

CrystalWage
06-02-2016,
thanks for proposal but unfortunately didn?t work. Same trouble like before. But i think i located the problem: it?s due to the Renko-Bars. Changing Renko-Bars to Range-Bars or classic time-based bars and all worked well. Apart from that i used the same settings in MA and charts and the problem seems to be unexisted. Unfortunately using other bars is not my primary goal. Would be glad to have another explanation and solution