PDA

View Full Version : The Official Stockaholics Workout Thread!

aijorpidadf
05-26-2016,
whelp, you all should know this thread was coming lol! i'm going to be pretty active in this thread over the course of the next couple of weeks/months ahead as i transition msyelf back into the fat burning phase for the spring/summer seasons! can't wait ... been waiting forever it seems for the weather to warm up around here! now to tackle these last stubborn 25-30lbs! http://stockaholics.net/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

gonna have a lot more in here as we official launch this place in the next couple of days ahead!

ajalgsbt24
05-30-2016,
Hey Cy! Im glad you started this thread. I need inspiration. This winter has been brutal with all the sweet treats. I need to drop some inches around my waist. I started a cleanse today. Its been sooo hard. Soo hard.

akigurulo
05-30-2016,
I had quite the setback this winter ... albeit I had just managed to get it under control before it was looking like it was about to completely unravel for me again. I wasn't about to let that happen though. I've been mostly spending time in the weight room and not really focusing on cardio as much. But, now with the warmer climate seasons heading our way I am gonna be going at it pedal to the metal again! And, this time I am aiming to finally get down to my ultimate goal. I'm about roughly 25-30lbs away right now.

But yes, this winter has been kind of a rough one for me. I hate to make excuses for myself, but I was going pretty good until the weather got cold out. I'm really looking forward to getting back out and running/biking again. I really missed that quite a bit, and I just can't stand doing cardio in the gym. It's just not as nice as doing it out in the nature trails.

Akaschasa
05-31-2016,
I'm looking for a new workout regimen, but I don't think this is it! http://stockaholics.net/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

Think I'll just run a few miles instead.

AlbertNags
06-01-2016,
I ran 5k the next day @9min/mile. Jogging pace.

Today I did 400m run then 6 cleans at 225lbs every 5minutes for 30 minutes. 2 min rest after then max clean reps in 1 min.